- How did you help a friend/the teacher today?
- What games did you play at recess? Who did you play with?
- What was something that made you laugh today?
- Tell me about a book you read today.
- Who did you sit by at lunch today? Why?
- What would your teacher tell me about your behavior today?
- What is something you are looking forward to tomorrow?
- What was your favorite part about your day?
Monday, November 25, 2019
Conversation starters for your kids!
For those of you who hate asking the dreaded question- "So how was school today?"- and getting the same response day after day- "Fine"- I'd like to offer some alternatives! Here are some of my favorite ways to get students talking; about themselves, their day, and other happenings at school!