- Math page 6-10 (instruction video below)
- Have something near by to do some practice problems along with me! Blank paper, scratch paper, construction paper, white board- whatever you have at home!
- Head to 🠞 Scholastic and scroll down to Day 8: Earth Science - Stars
- Click the blue Take Me There!
- Watch the story and read the book
- Use the buttons on the left side to do the Word Match and Fact or Fiction
- Use a blank sheet of loose leaf from the packet to write me a story about a girl named Jill who takes a trip to the moon.
- Try and write for at least 10 minutes- have someone set a timer or watch a clock for you.
Comment below with your favorite thing to see in the night sky. I love looking at our beautiful moon!
Hugs, Mrs. Kempen